Wednesday 24 July 2013

Some Very Exciting News! Possibly!


    Today I got to jump back into the Studio and do some back up vocals for 
Whispered words (<--blog) .
After getting back behind that mic it made me really miss recording! The sound of His album
(which you can hear clips of here)
is super intensely awesome. I am so pumped to get my copy! Jared Funk (the man behind the music) is an amazing artist that I know from my home Church here in Saskatoon. I have gotten to know him through my worship team on Sunday mornings and consider it such a privilege to sing on his EP. I am always honoured when someone asks me to sing somewhere or for something important, as most of us would be. But to be able to sing on an EP or CD that is going to be around for a long time... I am feeling very blessed today.

I am also feeling blessed that I work at such a place that I could do this no problem! Without hesitation I knew that I could get the afternoon off to do this mini project. Working at a Church is a huge blessing in my life... It will be weird when my time there is done. I almost feel spoiled. In fact I DO feel spoiled. God has done so many great things in my life and has given me so many opportunities. Which leads me to my next point.

I want to make a new album! POSSIBLY this fall!!! I put that in BOLD and italic for a reason. 
1- There is no way we have the money to pull that off. 
2- I do not have enough songs written for an album... not even an EP! 
3- It will also depend on whether or not Revelation Studios has a time slot for me.

SO, if you find yourself praying about things.. feel free to pray about this huge next step for me! Whether its finding A LOT of money on the street with my name on it, or God continuing to give me his words and music to actually have content on the CD! Prayers would be excellent. Again, I want to give God all he glory for what He has done in me and through me. I am so blessed to be able to be even THINKING of the possibility of making a second album.

Speaking of which, if you don't have my first album "A place to call my own", they are only $15!!
Click here to message me for your copy!

Below are just a few pictures in the Studio today. Maybe I'll be back in there sooner than I thought!
<3 Blessings to you and your families!
Cheers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment