Wednesday 7 August 2013

Work it out!

This past Monday we started a *NEW workout plan! I was excited about this until we started, then I thought... maybe I can just run away... and that will be my work out.

I don't know why I put a * in front of that all caps new... but it makes it look fun and important.

And by WE, I actually mean I. I started a new workout plan! With my trainer of course. This one is much harder than my last, but I've decided to believe her (my PT) when she says that's a good thing. As being someone who has never done this much working out before, I gotta say... it feels good. I like the way I feel after a good solid work out. I like that I feel happier, like I've accomplished something, like the day will be a good one. It's a good change from another groggy wake up followed by sitting on my couch checking Facebook. This happens much to often.

Today we did not have our morning together, but I look forward to Friday to do it all again. Of course when I say "look forward to" It loosely translates to "It can stay as far away from now as it wants".. but you know... whatever. :)

All in all- I am very much enjoying putting my body to work. I am also currently debating on some major dietary changes as well! But I am still doing some research before I just jump into something! So I shall keep you posted.

I think you are all pretty lovely. Be Blessed!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment